Leanbh Pearson lives on Ngunnawal Country, in Canberra, Australia. An LGBTQI dark fiction author inspired by mythology, folklore, archaeology, history, and the environment, her short fiction features in numerous anthologies. Partially fictional, she is a keen nature and wildlife photographer, bookshop, and Museum devotee, and enjoys the Australian wilderness with her dogs (the canine assistants). Leanbh’s alter-ego is an academic in archaeology and prehistory.
A few neat things:
- 2019, Leanbh was a panelist at Australian NatCon Speculative Fiction Convention (as Alannah K. Pearson)
- 2021, Leanbh was part of a judging panel for the 2020 Australian Shadows Awards Collected Works category for the Australian Horror Writers Association.
- 2021 was Leanbh participated in Women in Horror Month interviews (as Alannah K. Pearson).
- Leanbh’s short story “The Bargain” featured in Unnatural Order Anthology by CSFG Publishing, a finalist in the 2020 Aurealis Awards Best Anthology.
A few Other things:
- Leanbh also conducts book reviews for Blackthorn Book Tours, and is an active book blogger and bookstagramer.
- Leanbh is a current member of the Australian Society of Authors, Australian Fairytale Society, Canberra Speculative Fiction Guild, Australian Horror Writers Association, Australasian Science Fiction and Fantasy,