Leanbh Pearson lives on Ngunnawal Country in Canberra, Australia. An LGBTQI dark fiction author, inspired by folklore, archaeology and the environment, her fiction features in numerous anthologies. She has judged the Australian Shadows Awards and Aurealis Awards, is a recipient of an AHWA mentorship and a convention panellist. When not writing, she enjoys exploring the Australian wilderness accompanied by her dogs (the canine assistants). Leanbh’s alter-ego is an academic in archaeology, evolution and prehistory.
- Current memberships: Australian Society of Authors, Australian Fairytale Society, Canberra Speculative Fiction Guild, Australasian Science Fiction and Fantasy, Australasian Horror Writers Association, ACT Writers Centre, Horror Writers Association (Voting member).
Forthcoming Publications (2022-2024)
- Bluebells novella (TBA 2022)
- The Devil and the Loch Ard Gorge novelette (TBA 2022)
- Three Curses and Other Dark Tales Collection (TBA 2024)
A few other things:
- Leanbh is an active book reviewer for NetGalley, Blackthorn Book Tours, book blogger and bookstagramer.