Australian Queer & Disability Author
of Horror & Dark Fantasy
Leanbh Pearson lives on Ngunnawal Country in Canberra, Australia. An LGBTQI and disability author of horror and dark fantasy, she’s always aided by her canine assistants. Her fiction is inspired by folklore, fairytales, archaeology and the environment. She’s judged the Australian Shadows Awards, Aurealis Awards, is an invited panelist and voting member of the HWA and SFWA. Leanbh’s alter-ego is an academic in archaeology, evolution and prehistory.
Follow her at www.leanbhpearson.com | Twitter, Facebook & Instagram @leanbhpearson
- Check out The Writing Desk for all my writing & research updates.
- Recent Reads has reviews of new releases, ARC book reviews & other great reads in many genres!
Praise for Leanbh Pearson
Dear reader get ready to immerse yourself into the marvellous, tragic and terrifying world Leanbh Pearson has masterfully crafted for your reading pleasure.”– Pan Book Reviews of Bluebells
We have had a long standing admiration of Pearson’s work…and it was a delight to discover [Three Curses & Other Dark Tales] a fine collection knitted so well together with common themes.”– Gerry Huntman, Managing Director of IFWG
📚 Upcoming Releases 📚
hours minutes seconds
Latest Blog Posts
- Wimbledon Common ReleaseMy first stories for children and younger readers were published on 26 November 2022 in Wimbledon Common from Black Hare Press. My children’s story “Grace’s… Continue reading Wimbledon Common Release
- 1920s Gothic HorrorMy current work-in-progress is a gothic horror set in the infamous 1920s Razor Gang era in Sydney, Australia. Some background on the Razor Gangs of… Continue reading 1920s Gothic Horror
- Briar RosePublisher’s Description Robert Coover’s many acclaimed works of fiction have established him as a powerhouse among America’s postmodernist writers. With Briar Rose, he casts his… Continue reading Briar Rose
- Cut to CarePublisher’s Description An agency that sends social workers into the homes of grieving families to impersonate dead loved ones… The kind old woman who saved… Continue reading Cut to Care
Subscribe to my Newsletter